Skip to content
Gather the ingredients.
Let’s go to work.
- Mix salt and pink salt and make sure they are combined.
- Season the pork ribs evenly. The pink salt is optional but is essential to creating a “smoke ring.”
- Let the ribs rest in the salt brine for about 10 minutes.
- Combine honey and liquid smoke in a saucepan on medium heat and mix well.
- Once the glaze is heated through and well combined, mop the ribs all over with it.
- Place the ribs in ziplock-style bags and cook sous vide for 24 hours at 158 °F.
- Remove bags from water and allow them to cool a bit.
- Cut the ribs into bite-size cubes, then glaze and cover with the rub of your choice.
- Preheat the Ninja Foodi Grill to “Air Fry” at 400 °F; however, you can also do this in the oven under the broiler.
- Set the bites in the air fry basket, and let them crisp up until they develop a beautiful bark, about 5–10 minutes.
- Place the bites into a large bowl and toss the BBQ sauce of your choice to get a light coating.
- Return the bites to the air fry basket, and cook for another 2–3 minutes to bake in the BBQ sauce.
- Return the bites to the large bowl for one final toss in some sauce.
- ‘Nuff said! Return the bites to the large bowl for one final toss in some sauce, let them rest for a few minutes while the sauce sets, then serve them up and enjoy!