Here is my take on Jerk Chicken Wings! These are nowhere near official but are quick stand-in when you don’t have time to make a marinade from scratch.
Gather the ingredients.
- 7-9 Whole Chicken Wings
- 2 tbsp. Jah Love Jamaican Jerk Seasoning
- 2 tbsp. Avocado Oil
- 1 tbsp. Pecan Liquid Smoke
- 2 tbsp. Texas Honey
- 1 Lime
- Joule Sous Vide Cooker
- Sous Vide Container
- Ninja Foodi Grill or Oven
Let’s go to work.
- Rinse wings and place a large Ziploc freezer bag.
- Mix the jerk seasoning, liquid smoke and avocado oil together well.
- Add the marinade to the bag of wings, move everything around to coat the wings evenly, place in the refrigerator overnight, flipping the bag occasionally.
- The next day, cook the wings sous vide at 160°F for two hours.
- Remove the bag from the water bath, and remove the wings, placing them in a bowl.
- Preheat the Ninja Foodi Grill to “Air Fry” at 400 °F; however, you can also do this in the oven.
- Set the wings in the air fry basket and cook for about 10 minutes, flipping them after 5 minutes.
- Once the skin on the wings is nice and crispy, pull them out and place them in a large bowl.
- Squeeze some fresh lime juice over the wings, and drizzle some honey over them as well.
- Toss the wings until evenly coated.
- ‘Nuff said! Plate up some of those Jerk Chicken Wings and enjoy!