I saw a YouTube Short for this and couldn’t believe I’d never tried Smoked Shrimp Scampi before. The smoke adds another dimension of flavor to all that buttery garlic goodness.
Gather the ingredients.
- 20 Large Shrimp
- 2 Sticks of Butter
- 2 Tbs. Garlic, finely chopped
- Uncle Chris’ Gourmet Fish Seasoning
- 9×9 Aluminum Baking Tray
- Ninja Woodfire Grill
Let’s go to work.
- Season the Shrimp generously with some Uncle Chris’ Gourmet Fish Seasoning.
- Preheat the Ninja Woodfire Grill to “Smoke” at 250 °F.
- Place butter and garlic in the baking tray and let it melt in the smoker as it comes up to temperature.
- Add the shrimp to the garlic butter and cook for about 20 minutes, stirring occasionally until the shrimp reaches your desired level of doneness.
- ‘Nuff said! Plate up some of those Smoked Shrimp Scampi and enjoy!