My daughter saw this Corn “Ribs” recipe on TikTok and told me about it. This recipe is a winner and my new favorite way to eat corn. I’m looking forward to experimenting with different rubs and flavors.
Gather the ingredients.
- Two ears of corn
- 4 tbsp. Avocado Oil
- 1 tbsp. Black Pepper
- ½ tbsp. Kosher Salt
- ½ tsp. Garlic Powder
- ½ tsp. Onion Powder
- ½ tsp. Smoked Paprika
- ¼ tsp. Chipotle Chili Powder
- 1 tbsp. Pecan Liquid Smoke
- Ninja Foodi Grill or Oven
Let’s go to work.
- Preheat the Ninja Foodi Grill to “Air Fry” at 400 °F; however, you can also do this in the oven under the broiler.
- Stand each cob on its end and cut it in half.
- Cut the halves into fourths.
- Mix the oil and spices in a small mixing bowl.
- Brush the mixture onto the corn ribs.
- Set the ribs in the air fry basket, and let them cook for about 10 minutes, flipping them after 5 minutes.
- ‘Nuff said! Pull those Corn “Ribs” out of the Foodi/oven and enjoy!
I’m going to get Damian to try this. I love grilled corn