There is nothing new or special here, just experimenting with a new rub on some spareribs cooked in the oven.
Gather the ingredients.
- 7-9 Whole Chicken Wings
- 2 Tbsp. OLD BAY Classic Seafood Seasoning
- 2 Tbsp. Baking powder
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- ⅔ cup Honey
- ½ cup Hot Sauce of your choice
- ¾ tsp. Red Pepper Flakes
- Ninja Foodi Grill or other air fryer
Let’s go to work.
- Preheat Ninja Foodi Grillr to 350 °F.
- Toss the wings with salt, pepper, and a light dusting of Old Bay Seasoning in a large mixing bowl.
- Arrange the chicken wings in the air fryer basket in a single layer.
- Spritz lightly with olive oil and air fry for 20 minutes, flipping halfway through.
- Pour honey, hot sauce, and red pepper flakes into a small saucepan and heat over medium low heat, stirring until fully combined.
- When the wings are finished cooking, transfer them to a serving bowl or plate.
- ‘Nuff said! Drizzle the hot honey over your Hot Honey Old Bay Wings, or you can dip them in the honey and enjoy!